- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Increased Length Hex Bit for Additional Access to Hard to Reach Fasteners
- S2 Steel Insert Bits for Maximum Strength
- Heat Treated Socket Bases for Added Strength
- Double Line (SAE) and Knurled (Metric) Ring To Easily Identify Standard vs. Metric Sockets
- Large Hard Stamped Identification
Living up to the reputation of the brand, GEARWRENCH chrome bit sockets deliver unprecedented speed, strength, and access to almost any job. Large, Hard-Stamped markings allow for easy identification and can be easily recognized as SAE (Double line) or metric (knurled line). Available in standard, Mid, and long bit lengths, The chrome hex bit sockets include the most commonly used sizes. The bits are manufactured from S2 steel to the highest tolerances to a precise fit. GEARWRENCH sockets will get the job done.