- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Exclusive Original Design, Own US Patent Certificate:US US D 913,565 S. Rights Reserved. ◆Type of bulb: It works well with any E26 base bulb LED or incandescent, The light itself is not dimmable, but it works with dimmable bulbs + dimmer.
- ◆Material & Design: Transparent glass lampshade brings more brilliance to your life, simple and luxurious design.It well protects the bulb and maximizes its light, and increases the classic ambiance in any space.
- ◆Application: The wall sconce is rated for dry locations, Perfect for your bathroom, dressing table, mirror cabinets, vanity table Bedroom Farmhouse Garage Barn Door Porch and art display etc.
- ◆Easy install: This industrial vanity light comes with all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation.Mounting base compatible with U.S.junction boxes.Check the ring upside down if the scoket is not fixed properly
- ◆Warranty: The light shade is well-made and carefully packed. If glass shade is broken during transit, please get free replacement by searching ASIN:B08CTV9HXF
2-Light Industrial Bathroom Vanity Light
Perfect for your bathroom, dressing table, mirror cabinets, vanity table, dining room, living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, foyer, garage and art display et. This beautiful wall light fixture is sure to enhance any room of your house with its state of the art design
- Category: 2-Light wall Sconce
- Style: Retro
- Bulb Base: E26
- Voltage: 110-130V
- Wattage per Bulb: Max 60W
- Bulb Type: LED, CFL, Incandescent, Halogen
- Bulb Included or Not: Bulb Not Included
- Material: Metal +Glass
- Color: Black
Compatible with variety of E26 bulbs
It works well with any E26 base bulb LED or incandescent, The light itself is not dimmable, but it works with dimmable bulbs + dimmer
Please make sure you have cut off the electricity supply before installation.
Do not connect electricity unless the fixture is fully assembled.
Please use it in dry environment for a long lifespan
Do not touch or look directly bulb when fixture is turned on.
Cut off the electricity supply and allow the bulb to cool before replacing bulb.